Best Beauty Tips
okay, I'm going to share 5 products and beauty tips that I really believe in, nothing is sponsored here it’s all products that I have on my vanity that I've been using and want to share with you.
- This oil that was recommended to me by a confidential reader in our secret Facebook group it's called solar recover. it's all-natural ingredients it's basically a moisturizer that's filled with vitamin C and vitamin E. Here are some of the ingredients. it's olive oil water, aloe vera gel, essential oils vitamin C and E, rose hip oil, grape seed oil, and tea tree oil. A little bit goes along way so what I like to do with this is rub it all over my neck and chest and then afterwards I'll rub on my arms and hands. It's a good moisturizer with consistency. Just perfect it's not too oily or greasy and I feel like so many of us forget about our hands, and our hands can be one of those spots that really shows age. I love rubbing this on my hands and arms every night, but you can rub it anywhere on your body.
- I love a facial massage and you can massage your face at home it's so easy you just basically use upward strokes with an oil and go around your eyes. I do it every single morning. I can be a little lazy and I'll use a facial massager this is kind of like a vibrator for your face it's going give you so much lymphatic drainage. In just 5 minutes with a massager in little circular motions going upward makes all the difference in the world. When you're traveling I would recommend just using your fingers.like I said earlier by doing upward strokes and circular motion around your eyes for 5 to 15 minutes in the morning you will become addicted and you will feel high as the fluids will drain from your face. Just little Pat's underneath your eye and go up and around that's going to flush all that puffiness downward and again you will feel good. I've receive a lot of questions about under-eye bags a lot of people are saying to go get filler underneath your eyes, but before you get filler underneath your eyes I would really try and massage every single morning and night for 5 to 10 minutes.I'm a huge fan of lymphatic drainage massage, and I just feel using a massager in the morning or using your fingers for facial massage makes all the difference and it just creates a beautiful foundation for you to lay your makeup on with no puffiness just feel clean and fresh.
- For girls that are pregnant it's called mama mio pregnancy boob tube bust cream it basically just tightens your boobs skin. I know that sounds weird, but it has all these omegas in it that just really tighten the elasticity. I can feel my boobs tighten right away it's not like a huge difference, but you just feel like your boobs feel tighter everything around your skin feels tighter you could use it on your arms too. It says that you can use it below the boobs and neck throughout pregnancy but again I'm not pregnant, but I still like this. I have this on my nightstand and I probably use this twice a week it smells nice and it's just really soothing good consistency. You can use it whenever you're going out with the girls. You want to rub some boob tube on your boobs so your boobs will smell lemony and fresh, so I highly recommend trying this I think you'll like it don't forget about your boobs skin is important. You can use it on your boobs, your butt your chest, your face, and your hands.
- Okay, you may know who Scotty Cunha is, I think that's who the Kardashians use. I want my hair to be as healthy as possible but also maintain a cool cut so I've been taking a lot of hair vitamins just to make sure that I gain that volume in my hair it’s growing and staying luscious and fleeky. Nutritional vitamins I choose are NeoCell super collagen c with biotin I take these and I mix it with the humm nutrition and I definitely feel that my hair and nails are feeling thick my hairstylist actually said to me your ponytail feels way thicker so I'm a big believer in biotin these have collagen in them too they're really good.
- Let's talk about wave spray Scottie hakuna actually cut my hair on style code live and he did a super edgy evolved cut I love it, but I did not know how to style it, so I needed something that would give me light soft waves like in 5 seconds because as you know I'm not the best with time management, so I got this tip from Gen Atkin who also does the Kardashian hair and I really like it because it is really simple you just spray it in your hair and go. I actually sprayed some in my hair quickly before work today and it gives you a light wave it's nothing, so if you work 9:00 to 5:00 and you want that kind of light wave I would highly recommend this. Throw it in your purse when you’re on the go because it works well.
- Charlotte Tilbury cream I’ve learned about this from a bunch of blogger friends used this cream that she tested backstage with models and actors at Fashion Week and everyone fell in love with it, so she ended up bottling it. This has hydraulic acid in it which is amazing for someone like me that has brown spots all over their face it has rose hip oil which you know I love Rose Avoyelles obsessed with it can't tell I'm an oil fan and the way it feels and the consistency is nice, so what I like to do at night is put this on my skin before going to bed.When I wake up with that dewy skin and then if I have any extra on my hands I always rub it on my hands I never wash it off that's definitely a big tip I think that when you have extra product on your hands you tend to like go wash it off with soap, why not rub it on your hands, rub it up your arms, rub it on your chest, use that extra product especially in those areas that don't get a lot of attention.This is paraben free, I think you're going to like the consistency which is why I wanted to share it. This is known to plump your collagen and it gives you bright radiant skin it was actually tested on a hundred women between the ages of 35 and 65 and they noticed dramatic results, so I'm all about dewy glowy beautiful skin and I think that is something that definitely will help you achieve the look you want.
These are my facial massage mixes for beautification, a little solar recovery oil, you got your wave spray, your magic cream, and your boob tube. I feel like you're good to go these products will be ones that I think you will rebuy. These are some of my favorites, so those are my favorite beauty tips.